1.2

Update by user Jun 16

They said they were going to send me a replacement hose. I have not received it yet.

Original review posted by user Jun 13

My wife bought me an XHose Pro last year.I used it twice then and once this year so far.

However, when I used it this year, a 4' section started leaking severely. So, after 3 uses the hose is garbage. Trying to get hold of someone in that company to deal with this is useless. I looked up this product on line and found that others had the same type of experience.

My recommendation is don't buy one or their new version the XHose Extreme.The only thing extreme will be how frustrated you get when yours goes bad and you can't do anything about it.

Review about: Dap Products Xhose Pro Pocket Hose.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dap Products?

Comments

Congoleum - 5 years worn through Congoleum "The picture shows the wear from five years of use in a residence. I installed the tiles and they do work as advertised they are warmer than normal tile and..." Read more VersaTube - Happy Ram VersaTube "After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand. I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never..." Read more ShopRTACabinets - Frank LaMark  owes me cabinets or refund ShopRTACabinets "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..." Read more Masonite - Cheap Veneer on Bi-fold closet doors Masonite "I purchased 4 of these doors off the shelf at Home Depot. I pulled product that still was completely sealed in the factory packaging. I rejected several of the stock..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more